THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Miyerkules, Marso 2, 2011

all about myself(egelloc stneduts)

franksolibio.blogspot.comfranksolibio.blogspot.comfranksolibio.blogspot.comfranksolibio.blogspot.com
 Good day everyone..............I may first introduce myself as a new blogger, my name is Frank Anthony Solibio I"m 16 yrs. old.....my hobbies are reading books and playing computer games when there is no class, I also like watching cartoon shows at T.V..and most of all bonding with my friends., I graduated my  elementary education at Brgy. Mianay ,Sigma, Capiz, And Graduated my High school life at Vicente Andaya Sr. National High School...I am a freshmen student(egelloc stneduts) of one of the famous college school here in Capiz,I'm talking about the HERCOR COLLEGE  taking up my  Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.....I decided to take this course because I really want to learn more things about the computer, and in order for me to improve my skill in using computer, and  we can see nowadays that new technologies are presently invented and developed, so someday their will be more opportunities for us Computer Education students to have a job...

              

0 (mga) komento: